Configure your Email account in Microsoft Outlook 2003
In order to send and receive emails using Microsoft Outlook 2003, you need to setup your account as follows -
1. Start Microsoft Outlook 2003. On the Tools menu, click E-mail Accounts...
2. Select Add a new e-mail account and click Next.
3. Under Server Type, select an incoming mail server type as either POP3 or IMAP and then click Next.
4. In the E-mail Accounts dialog box that opens up, fill in the corresponding details -
* User Information
o Your Name: Enter a name that you want others to see when you send a message
o E-mail Address: Enter your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Server Information
o Incoming & Outgoing mail server: Enter your mail incoming and outgoing server as specified in your Hosting Welcome Email (eg: mail.yourdomainname.com)
* Logon Information
o User Name: Enter your full username (same as your email address)
o Password: Enter your email password
5. Next, click on More Settings and select the Outgoing Server tab. Here you need to select the My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication checkbox, and click OK.
6. Click Finish to close the E-mail Accounts dialog box.