Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2007
In order to send and receive email using Microsoft Outlook 2007, you need to setup your account as described below -
1. Start Microsoft Outlook 2007. Click the Tools menu and select Account Settings...
2. On the E-mail tab, click New...
3. Fill in all necessary fields to include the following information:
* Your Name: Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the From: field of outgoing messages.
* E-mail Address: Enter your full email address (email@example.com).
* Password: Enter your email password.
* Manually configure server settings or additional server types: Select this check box and click Next.
4. On the prompt to Choose E-mail Service, select Internet E-mail to connect to your POP, IMAP, or HTTP server to send and receive e-mail messages. Click Next.
5. In the Internet E-mail Settings dialog, verify your User Information and enter the following additional details:
* Server Information
o Account Type: Select POP3 or IMAP
o Incoming & Outgoing mail server: Enter your mail incoming and outgoing server as specified in your Hosting Welcome Email (eg: mail.yourdomainname.com)
* Logon Information
o User Name: Enter your full username (same as your email address)
o Password: Enter your email password
* Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA): Leave this option unchecked.
6. Click More Settings... and select Outgoing Server
7. Check the box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and ensure that the option Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected.
8. Click OK and then Next