Configuring Mozilla Thunderbird
In order to send and receive email using Mozilla Thunderbird, you need to setup your account as described below -
1. Start Thunderbird, go to the File menu and click New -> Account
2. In the Account Wizard dialog box, select Email account and then click Next
3. Enter your name as you would like it to appear for any mail that you send, and your complete email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4. Select the type of incoming server you are using as either POP / IMAP.
5. Incoming & Outgoing mail server: Enter your mail incoming and outgoing server as specified in your Hosting Welcome Email (eg: mail.yourdomainname.com)
6. Enter your full email address as the Incoming User Name and your Outgoing User Name and click Next
7. In the Account Name box, you can enter any name that would help you identify this mailbox and click Next.
8. Verify your account information and click Finish.